I delight in the law of the Lord and I meditate on it day and night and I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth fruit in its season; my leaves never wither whatsoever I do always prosper. The Lord is my shield, my glory and the lifter of my head. The Lord has set me apart and has made me godly for Himself. The Lord hears when I call unto Him. I stand in awe and sin not. I offer sacrifices of righteousness and put my trust in the Lord. I always sleep in peace for the Lord makes me dwell in safety.
- The Lord gives ear to my words and considers my meditation.
- God hears my voice every morning. I direct my prayers and thoughts unto the Lord and look upon Him.
- The Lord defends me and compasses with favor as with a shield.
- The Lord has made me to have dominion over the works of His hands; He has put all things under my feet.
- I show forth all of God’s marvelous works.
- The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and of my cup and He maintains my lot.
- I will bless the Lord w ho has given me counsel; my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
- I have set the Lord always before me; I shall not be moved because He is at my right hand.
- The Lord shows me the path of life. I dwell in God’s presence and have fullness of joy and I have pleasures forevermore at His right hand.
- I am as the apple of God’s eye and He hides me under the shadow of His wings.
- I behold God’s face in righteousness; I am satisfied for I awake with God’s likeness.
- The words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart are acceptable in God’s sight.
- The Lord is my shepherd; I do not want or lack any good thing.
- God anoints my head with oil and my cup runs over.
- Surely goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life.
- I ascend unto God’s holy hill and stand in His holy place because I have clean hands and a pure heart, I receive blessings from the Lord and righteousness from the God of my salvation.
- I wait upon the Lord and I am not ashamed for my enemies can never triumph over me. The Lord shows me His way and teaches me His paths.
- The Lord leads me in His truth and teaches me for He is the God of my salvation and I wait on Him all the day.
- The Lord guides me in judgment and teaches me His way because I am meek.
- I keep God’s Words and commandments and all the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto me.
- My soul dwells in ease and my seed inherits the earth.
Prayer of Salvation
Giving your life to the Lord is the best decision you can ever make in your entire life on earth. I invite you to make Jesus your Lord today. In Romans 10vs.9 the Bible says that, “If thou confess with thy mouth, that Jesus is Lord, and believe in thine heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved.” Please, pray this prayer:
“Dear heavenly Father, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus is Lord. I believe that he died on the cross and that on the third day God raised him from the dead. I affirm that Jesus is the Lord of my life from this day onward. I’m now born again. In the name of Jesus. Amen!”
Well done for making this prayer! You are now born again. Attend a bible based church and keep learning the truth of God‘s Word as you become an excellent Christian.