I love the Lord my God with all my heart and with all my soul and with all my might. I treasure God’s Word and keep them in my heart. I teach them diligently unto my children and talk of them when I sit in the house and when I walk by the way and when I lie down and when I rise up. I bind them for a sign upon my hand and they are as frontlets between my eyes. I write them upon the posts of my house and on the gates.
- I hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord my God to observe and to do all His commandments which He commands me and the Lord my God sets me on high above all nations of the earth and all these blessings come on me and overtake me as I hearken unto the voice of the Lord my God.
- Blessed am I in the city and blessed am I in the field. Blessed is the fruit of my body and the fruit of my ground which I sow the seed of God’s Word. Blessed is the flock of my sheep.
- Blessed is my financial and physical life. Blessed am I in my coming in and blessed am I in my going out. The Lord causes my enemies that rise up against me to be smitten before my face; they that come out against me one way flee before me seven ways.
- The Lord commands the blessing upon me in my storehouses and in all that I set my hand into.
- The Lord blesses my inheritance in Christ. The Lord establishes me a holy person unto Himself as I keep His commandments and walk in His ways.
- All the people of the earth see that I am called by the Name of the Lord and they are afraid of me. The Lord makes me plenteous in goods. The fruit of my body is healthy physically and spiritually.
- The Lord opens unto me His good treasure, the heaven to give the rain of blessing unto my inheritance in Christ in His season. He blesses all the works of my hand. I lend unto many nations and I do not borrow. The Lord makes me the head and not the tail.
- I am above only and not beneath as I hearken unto the commandments of the Lord to observe and to do them. I do not go aside from any of God’s Word to the right or to the left but I always walk in His Words.
- God’s Word does not depart out of my mouth and I meditate day and night to observe to do according to all that is written and I make my way prosperous and I have good success.
- Not one thing has failed of all the good things which the Lord speaks concerning me; all are come to pass and not one thing has failed.
- I am given unto God all the days of my life.
- The Lord is with me wherever I go and has made His Name great in me.
- The Lord preserves me wherever I go.
Prayer of Salvation
Giving your life to the Lord is the best decision you can ever make in your entire life on earth. I invite you to make Jesus your Lord today. In Romans 10vs.9 the Bible says that, “If thou confess with thy mouth, that Jesus is Lord, and believe in thine heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved.” Please, pray this prayer:
“Dear heavenly Father, I believe with all of my heart that Jesus is Lord. I believe that he died on the cross and that on the third day God raised him from the dead. I affirm that Jesus is the Lord of my life from this day onward. I’m now born again. In the name of Jesus. Amen!”
Well done for making this prayer! You are now born again. Attend a bible based church and keep learning the truth of God‘s Word as you become an excellent Christian.